Stoplog and Flap valves, Stainless steel Penstock
- Prevent reverse flow during flood/ tide from river and sea.
- Rectangular or Circular type face wall mount.
- Stainless steel body
- Stainless steel frame and hinge pin.
- EPDM rubber seal.
- The flap is suitable for seating head 5.0m
- Multi piece stop logs are used for isolation application in open channel.
- Face wall mount, side walls mount or side wall embed mount.
- Stainless steel Stop log
- Stainless frame with replaceable resilient lip seal.
- Semi-automatic lifting beam
- Storage rack for safe storage of stop logs
When designing a penstock, the following factors are to be taken into account
- Pressure (On seating, Off seating, On/Off seating).
- Types of invert (Rebate invert or Flush invert)
- Mounting types (Wall mount, channel rebate or wall fixed within channel)
- Operating Method (T key, electric actuator, manual gearbox and handwheel)
- Stem types (Rising or Non-Rising)